What Did We Learn - Wisconsin

We are STILL averaging giving up 300 yards rushing per game to Wisconsin in 11 B1G games.  Needed to hold them to 228 and gave up 235. We can get under that if we hold them to 292 next year.

One thing I didn't learn is why any of you still have expectations of winning anything in 2022. STOP, for your own sanity. Just stop. 

• Plus1 2

Just now, runningblind said:

We are STILL averaging giving up 300 yards rushing per game to Wisconsin in 11 B1G games.  Needed to hold them to 228 and gave up 235.

One thing I didn't learn is why any of you still have expectations of winning anything in 2022. STOP, for your own sanity. Just stop. 

We didn’t learn jack s#!t because it was the same tired story once again.  While there are many on the field reasons as to why we r a complete embarrassment, the biggest culprit, to me, is the simple fact that the vast majority of this roster and coaches are stuck in a loser mentality.

We continually get shredded by back ups whether it be qbs or rbs. We knew Wisconsin could only run the ball and did absolutely nothing about it.  

I cannot recall the last time our offense, defense and special teams all showed up on gameday. Fair catching f’n punts when Wisconsin punt coverage isn’t within 10 yards, minimal Urgency offensively to add points or win the game of field position, and defensively, we are quite possibly the slowest, least athletic team defensively in the country. 

good luck to the next coach. I feel sorry for the fans who were freszing their asses off in 15 degree whether to witness this ineptitude. I hope boos were ringing down to the field, this team doesn’t deserve the support they get week in and week out.