BEAT IOWA

38 minutes ago, Mavric said:

They might not either.

Let's see.  NU sucks against the power run, misdirection, bootlegs and any match up of a TE vs a LB.  Everything Iowa attempts to do on offense.  Even Brian Ferentz can't f#&% this up.  They put up 275 minimum.   More so if Padilla has to replace Petras, cause you know about how any back up QB comes in and instantly looks like a Heisman contender

• Plus1 1

18 minutes ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

I live in Iowa and the Hawkeyes have one of the worst fan bases out there.  I'd love nothing more than Nebraska beating them, but this game screams a one score loss and a similar point total to this Wisconsin game.  I have zero confidence in this team winning.

If Nebraska couldn't even beat Northwestern then let's not kid ourselves and think that Nebraska can win this game. Nebraska has shown me that we need a established head coach who knows what he is doing.

This O Line cannot get the job done.  The D Line is not good enough either.  Iowa wins.

This team has exceeded my expectations since they have 3 wins.  I only expected 2 wins.

We need a new head coach but I expect Mickey wil get the nod.  Trev will get crucified if he does not keep the “first black head coach of any team” in Nebraska history.  Too much politics to ignore.

14 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Finally get a chance to use the whole playbook. Been saving all the good stuff to keep it off film for our opponents. It’s now or never.

/s

If we watched the same game which we did that was and still has been their whole playbook all season. Very predictable, very vanilla no screen passes, no trick plays, nothing. I like your way of thinking of saving the good stuff but we don't have any bc we would have called it already. I had hope this offense was going to get better but unfortunately not with Mark Whipple bc its very plain and simple. Who ever is the USC offense coordinator we should study that offensive bc they were on fire last night. Now I know we need players to execute those plays but you have to have the plays in the playbook to attract those players. I can't tell you in Anthony Grant even has any catches this year bc it certainly doesn't seem like it.  Those are the things that have really hurt the offense not taking advantage of the playmakers we have on the team.

3 hours ago, URSS said:

This O Line cannot get the job done.  The D Line is not good enough either.  Iowa wins.

This team has exceeded my expectations since they have 3 wins.  I only expected 2 wins.

We need a new head coach but I expect Mickey wil get the nod.  Trev will get crucified if he does not keep the “first black head coach of any team” in Nebraska history.  Too much politics to ignore.

That's not happening sorry. MJ regardless of it being fair or not he hasn't succeeded but he was set up for failure from the get go. What gets us over the hump is new coaches, new players, new strength and conditioning and actually getting position coaches that know how to coach. In order to succeed you have to pay top dollar or at least be close to that to actually go get great developers great teachers. Its surprising to me that the University hasn't understood that yet the fans have. Yes I understand SF wanted his assistants to get paid but they didn't do anything to warrant their pay raises. This program is going to get a cleansing after the season which is needed. Wipe your hands clean after the season bc Nebraska doesn't have a chance against Iowa. I love Nebraska so much that it pains me to say we were going to lose yesterday but another loss bc you see the same pattern over and over again. Its a never ending stupid door that needs to be shut for good.