BEAT IOWA

On 11/21/2022 at 1:38 PM, The Whale said:

I don't think we score a TD on Saturday, TBH. Maybe a field goal or two, but that's it. I had free tickets offered to me (on the 35), but it's not worth the drive IMHO.

Just for posterity.

I’m sure you’re a man of your word and when Rhule is named HC you won’t post here anymore as promised. This brilliant prediction will have to stand as one of our last memories of you.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
On 11/19/2022 at 3:25 PM, Husker816 said:

We will lose

Oops.

On 11/19/2022 at 8:24 PM, PaulCrewe said:

Let's see.  NU sucks against the power run, misdirection, bootlegs and any match up of a TE vs a LB.  Everything Iowa attempts to do on offense.  Even Brian Ferentz can't f#&% this up.  They put up 275 minimum.   More so if Padilla has to replace Petras, cause you know about how any back up QB comes in and instantly looks like a Heisman contender

Nope.

On 11/20/2022 at 3:05 AM, URSS said:

This O Line cannot get the job done.  The D Line is not good enough either.  Iowa wins.

This team has exceeded my expectations since they have 3 wins.  I only expected 2 wins.

We need a new head coach but I expect Mickey wil get the nod.  Trev will get crucified if he does not keep the “first black head coach of any team” in Nebraska history.  Too much politics to ignore.

Darn.

On 11/21/2022 at 1:38 PM, The Whale said:

I don't think we score a TD on Saturday, TBH. Maybe a field goal or two, but that's it. I had free tickets offered to me (on the 35), but it's not worth the drive IMHO.

You really should have gone.

Assuming you're actually a Nebraska fan.  Which I doubt.

On 11/21/2022 at 4:47 PM, HuskerInLostWages said:

We will be up by 2 with a minute to go in the 4th, throw an INT in the RedZone and Iowa will kick us in the nuts with a 43 yard fg to win by 1.  We suck, we don't know how to win.

Sure we do.

On 11/23/2022 at 7:57 AM, Torgan said:

Nebraska is done at this point.  Nothing left to play for, including pride.  Exceptionally poor line play, injuries and lack of depth, will make Nebraska look like... well Nebraska.  Hawkeye's win this one easily.  21-6.

Whoops

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
4 minutes ago, Mavric said:

You really should have gone.

Assuming you're actually a Nebraska fan.  Which I doubt.

Sure we do.

Whoops

I deeply regret not being there. Pissed at myself TBH. And I am a fan - just not a typical sheep that reflexively laps up what those who run the Program toss our way when things invariably fall apart year after year. I'm tired of a cruddy record, year after year after year.

50 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

I really thought this year we had the goods to beat Iowa and Wisconsin even after the Northwestern loss. Still WTF. My though then was Iowa struggles to score and they didn't have anyone fast enough to cover Palmer. My fear was their defenseless line  against our Oline.

NW, Illinois, Wisconsin. What missed opportunities.

This team was basically 2, maybe 3, competent O linemen away from losing in Indy. Which is weird to think about.

• Plus1 1
On 11/21/2022 at 2:38 PM, The Whale said:

You're right. We won't score on Saturday.

What kind of Husker fan doesn't know that we play Iowa every Black FRIDAY?!!!