Post game press conference - Wisconsin

Scarlet

7 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

I feel sorry for him.  I think he said it all.  No competition on the oline.  No depth.  We play with what we got.  Can't trade them.

I know he's not the type to throw anyone under the bus but he did say it all when talking about the oline when he said something like "you gotta play with who got, you can't trade them".  

FCS lines with a handful of decent, but not great skill players

Just now, Scarlet said:

I know he's not the type to throw anyone under the bus but he did say it all when talking about the oline when he said something like "you gotta play with who got, you can't trade them".  

FCS lines with a handful of decent but not great skill players

I like some of our skill players.  With an average line they could be really good.

• Plus1 2

8 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

FCS lines with a handful of decent, but not great skill players

The OL is just plain awful. I have never seen a group so incredibly incompetent in the BIG. They can be done after this year for all I care. Benhart can be shown the door immediately after the Iowa game. Railoa as well...he has done nothing to get these guys any better than they were before.

• Plus1 1
Just now, Touchdown Tommie said:

The OL is just plain awful. I have never seen a group so incredibly incompetent in the BIG. They can be done after this year for all I care. Benhart can be shown the door immediately after the Iowa game.

They are probably the worst I've ever seen.  I know people were getting on Anthony Grant today for dancing instead of trucking someone for the yardage available.  Some of that criticism is justified but damn, he can't do it on his own.  It's gotta be playing with his confidence.

• TBH 1
2 minutes ago, Touchdown Tommie said:

The OL is just plain awful. I have never seen a group so incredibly incompetent in the BIG. They can be done after this year for all I care. Benhart can be shown the door immediately after the Iowa game. Railoa as well...he has done nothing to get these guys any better than they were before.

I have been sticking up for Raiola, but I agree the line has not improved as the year has gone on.  

45 minutes ago, Touchdown Tommie said:

So you want Benhart to play in the Iowa game? Interesting.

Sorry, I know what you meant, just effin around :P

48 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

So you want Benhart to play in the Iowa game? Interesting.

Sorry, I know what you meant, just effin around :P

Lol...if I had my way he would not have played after week 1. He HAS to be all that they have. I mean, if they keep sending that clown out there and there is someone else better, Raiola should never coach again.

• TBH 1