Nebraska HC is... Call Your Shot

admo

New HC of Nebraska is... Call Your Shot!  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's Shaw (Stanford HC). His name has been in the back of my mind for a week, shared this thought here yesterday, slept on it, and now I'm 90% sure it's him. The union would simply be a great fit for several reasons. He's a great coach, CEO, motivator, tactician, recruiter, human being, and the timing would be perfect for him.

Welcome to Nebraska, Coach Shaw!

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, The Whale said:

It's Shaw (Stanford HC). His name has been in the back of my mind for a week, shared this thought here yesterday, slept on it, and now I'm 90% sure it's him. The union would simply be a great fit for several reasons. He's a great coach, CEO, motivator, tactician, recruiter, human being, and the timing would be perfect for him.

Welcome to Nebraska, Coach Shaw!

Ill double down on lane,  Said last night he would not leave Ole Miss for Auburn,  but he didnt say anyone else.

I don't think Rhule has any interest in coming here...I switched to Aranda

39 minutes ago, junior4949 said:

Rumor has it, there will be a press conference Sunday at 3:00.  If what I'm hearing is true, I would venture to guess that this has been a done deal for a while.  If what I'm hearing is true, it will become clear as to why they've waited this long for an announcement.  

Rumor from who?

1 minute ago, Hayseed said:

I don't think Rhule has any interest in coming here...I switched to Aranda

Rumor from who?

Connection from Lincoln texted me this Tuesday afternon "The athletic department made an event access request for Sunday/Monday... which COULD mean holding a space and timeslot for a potential hiring announcement."

• Fire 1
54 minutes ago, junior4949 said:

Rumor has it, there will be a press conference Sunday at 3:00.  If what I'm hearing is true, I would venture to guess that this has been a done deal for a while.  If what I'm hearing is true, it will become clear as to why they've waited this long for an announcement.  

So, what are you hearing?