Jump to content

Nebraska HC is... Call Your Shot


New HC of Nebraska is... Call Your Shot!  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts


14 minutes ago, The Whale said:

 

Do we want our next coach to be someone who got fired from their last college job (for poor performance on the field)?

We want him to be someone who is available. I didn't say I wanted them, but some fans are living in a fantasy dream world.

Link to comment


Funny thing is, there is absolutely NO candidate that will make more than 80% of HB happy, and that may be generous. If the other 20%, 10% will legitimately not like the coach and the other 10% will just b!tch because that is who they are

  • TBH 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, HANC said:

Funny thing is, there is absolutely NO candidate that will make more than 80% of HB happy, and that may be generous. If the other 20%, 10% will legitimately not like the coach and the other 10% will just b!tch because that is who they are

Nick Saban but with a Time Machine. Boom. 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...