Huskers vs Oklahoma @ Orlando

Mavric

6 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Defense has been ok, but Briedenback is just too slow.

The defense was terrible. They shot over 50% from the field because we kept giving up layups. Oklahoma was shooting 28% on threes coming in but shot 45% against us because it rotations are terrible.

6 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Out of a timeout we come out in a 1-3-1 full court. But we don't press, just slowly deep back. Then when they get it across half court we switch to man-to-man and give up an easy layup.

We have to coherent plan.

They just do not play together and free throws are terrible.  You hope this will get better, but if not it will be a long year

5 minutes ago, Mavric said:

The defense was terrible. They shot over 50% from the field because we kept giving up layups. Oklahoma was shooting 28% on threes coming in but shot 45% against us because it rotations are terrible.

The reason we went to zone was because we were getting beat and help side d gave them wide open 3s.  Briedenback & Tominaga were getting beat in the man to man.

42 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Your opinion, not mine.  We made 3 from beyond the arc & missed 8 or 9 free throws.  That was the difference in this game.

So I'm your opinion getting on help side,  side, high up wide open threes and getting beat man to man is "ok".

I feel you would be in the vast minority.