*** Matt Rhule Hired as New Husker Head Coach ***

Mavric

Coach Rhule and the gang are putting in the work!  Can’t wait to see how this class fills out, but I really can’t wait until the next class gets signed.  This guy is on another level.  Even in the few 0 stars he has recruited their film “pops”.  Really getting excited for the future boys. I think when the gloves come off by year 2 this will be FUN. :koolaid2:

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
  • TBH 1

On 12/15/2022 at 10:23 AM, GSG said:

I know everyone has an agenda to push, but I had to look it up. Nobody bothered to visit the closest high school to campus since Macke was hired in 2011. They have had some pretty good teams there m, especially recently. Not even for a walk on or scouting info on other Lincoln area school players?

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

Totally admit that I'm drinking the kool aid here, but I am very impressed with what Coach Rhule has done so far. It just feel different, like there is someone leading the way who has an actual plan. Between the coaches that have been brought on, the transfers coming in, signings and offers going out, I just get the sense that we've got someone competent in charge. It's crazy to say, but feels like it's been a long time since that was the case. 

• Oh Yeah! 2
32 minutes ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

Totally admit that I'm drinking the kool aid here, but I am very impressed with what Coach Rhule has done so far. It just feel different, like there is someone leading the way who has an actual plan. Between the coaches that have been brought on, the transfers coming in, signings and offers going out, I just get the sense that we've got someone competent in charge. It's crazy to say, but feels like it's been a long time since that was the case. 

It’s super nice to have an adult as a head coach.

• TBH 3

49 minutes ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

Maybe knowing that he believes in good athletes & developing them.  The TO way!

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric unpinned this topic