*** Matt Rhule Hired as New Husker Head Coach ***

Mavric

51 minutes ago, NowledgeableFan said:

Colorado will be different - Deon's son is a decent quarterback.  Colorado has flash with Deon - Nebraska has a boring but

better coach in Rhule - advantage will be Huskers.

What makes Rhule boring? He is all over social media and has much more energy than the last 3 HC combined. Granted, he isn’t Prime Time, but boring May be extreme

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 2

51 minutes ago, NowledgeableFan said:

Colorado will be different - Deon's son is a decent quarterback.  Colorado has flash with Deon - Nebraska has a boring but

better coach in Rhule - advantage will be Huskers.

Deion definitely has more flash. But Rhule is a very good public speaker. I wouldn’t call him boring. Tom Osborne was boring. Frank Solich was boring. So was Frost. But compared to Prime, I get what you are saying. 

• Plus1 2
43 minutes ago, lo country said:

In other news, Tulane just beat USC......There is hope that Rhule will make an immediate impact.  Tulane 2-10 last year.  No season with more than 7 wins prior to this year....

That was a helluva game! Lots of good games this bowl season. Teams have to get into a zone where they just keep on competing regardless what stage of the game it is and how many minutes or seconds remain. That's key. 

• TBH 3
On 1/2/2023 at 4:54 PM, Pedro G said:

Deion definitely has more flash. But Rhule is a very good public speaker. I wouldn’t call him boring. Tom Osborne was boring. Frank Solich was boring. So was Frost. But compared to Prime, I get what you are saying. 

Deion will bring in some flashy recruits.  But CU ball in Boulder is a low state priority.  And I'm wondering if he can recruit, and develop, at both lines like I believe Rhule will.

?It's great to have five star QB's and WR's.  If both lines are average, your results will be average.

• Mavric unpinned this topic