*** Matt Rhule Hired as New Husker Head Coach ***

Mavric

On 1/12/2023 at 7:22 AM, M.A. said:

What would everyone doing one hundred things one percent better every day translate into? Even fifty things one percent improved!

Wouldn’t that be 100% improvement every day, compounded? By my math, we’re playoff bound after less than 2 weeks of that :lol:

• Fire 1

40 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Wouldn’t that be 100% improvement every day, compounded? By my math, we’re playoff bound after less than 2 weeks of that :lol:

Lol Yeah...Like compounded interest! I do think that it is somewhat variable and levels off quite a bit over a span of time. 

Everything from making one's bed, eating well and limiting social media to training, practices and getting adequate sleep. It's amazing what one can come up with when a person really wants to. Gotta be willing to do what the competition won't do or can't. 

Interesting fact. If one refrains from smart phone and like device use for 1-2 hours after waking (As in internet surfing and social media), memory recall and learning retention is increased considerably. If you're in a process of learning new skills it makes sense to make an adjustment.  

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Depends on how many things there are.  If there are 100 things and they all get 1% better every day, the sum total would be 1% better.  If there are 100 things and 50 of them get 1% better every day, the sum total would be 0.5% better.  ;)

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...

• Mavric unpinned this topic