*** Matt Rhule Hired as New Husker Head Coach ***

Mavric

On 4/23/2023 at 12:59 PM, gobiggergoredder said:

I was telling someone this yesterday.  I think Trev deserves some credit too.

Time to put a good product on the field now.

I think Nebraska should be thankful Carolina let Rhule go when they did.   Imagine if they keep him through the season.   We would have someone like Campbell or fans clamoring for Fleck etc....fortunate that a great candidate was available and fits exactly what we needed.

1 hour ago, sho said:

I think Nebraska should be thankful Carolina let Rhule go when they did.   Imagine if they keep him through the season.   We would have someone like Campbell or fans clamoring for Fleck etc....fortunate that a great candidate was available and fits exactly what we needed.

We don't know he's great yet.

That spring game was one more shot of kool aide away from barfing off the front porch, and just trying breath some cold air.

No, just leave me alone , I'll be fine.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

When I said Rhule has done everything right, I forgot to mention that he hasn't prioritized the Offensive Line like I'd hoped. 

I think he's tried, we had Rouse until OU went all in with the NIL deal. OL is just hard to address in the portal, fewer guys in there and everyone wants them. I agree Rhule hasn't succeeded, but it's hard to knock him for it because I think he tried. I do also think there's some solid talent here if he can unlock it, but I think upgrading was a priority and we just struck out.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric unpinned this topic