*** Official Iowa Game Thread ***

suh_fan93

Actually, it has been said that the Hawks could score more if we would just punt on 1st down, every single time we got the ball (or kick a field goal if within 45 yards). When our defense on the field is when we score! A win for the Hawks will result in winning the West, just to play in a slaughter house for the Big 10 Championship. The weather is awesome for Black Friday, so I hope to see you all at Kinnick Stadium today! I will be the guy wearing black and gold!

• Plus1 1
Just now, CyHawk said:

Actually, it has been said that the Hawks could score more if we would just punt on 1st down, every single time we got the ball (or kick a field goal if within 45 yards). When our defense on the field is when we score! A win for the Hawks will result in winning the West, just to play in a slaughter house for the Big 10 Championship. The weather is awesome for Black Friday, so I hope to see you all at Kinnick Stadium today! I will be the guy wearing black and gold!

I have a feeling we will make your offense look respectable today.  Guessing 350 yards or so...  

• Haha 1