Matt Rhule

BlackHand

I'm thinking this hire (if it's absolute) is a wait and see. He has had success rebuilding programs but there's one thing everyone is overlooking... state populations. Texas #2, Pennsylvania #5 and then you have Nebraska #37... In the two previous rebuilds (Temple & Baylor respectively) Rhule was surrounded with talent. That's not the case here so we'll have to wait and see. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

I'm thinking this hire (if it's absolute) is a wait and see. He has had success rebuilding programs but there's one thing everyone is overlooking... state populations. Texas #2, Pennsylvania #5 and then you have Nebraska #37... In the two previous rebuilds (Temple & Baylor respectively) Rhule was surrounded with talent. That's not the case here so we'll have to wait and see. 

True, also means Rhule has built connections in PA and TX, his TX connections have been lauded by pundits actually, so that would help you would think. 

• TBH 2
3 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

Hopefully NIL and the portal level the field somewhat.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1