Matt Rhule

BlackHand

12 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

"I consider Scott a friend."

May want to consider him a mentee.  Scott is no peer of Rhule.

Scott Frost has made Matt Ruhl a rich, rich man with almost nothing to lose. I'd make Scott my best buddy if he could do that for me too!

Good luck to the Ruhl era! Hopefully the Husker swagger can return!

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, gorp512 said:

Names to watch for staff positions:

Defensive Side: Phil Snow, Geoff Collins, Al Golden, Elijah Robinson, Fran Brown

Offensive Side: Joe Brady, Glenn Thomas, Adam DiMichelle, 

Special Teams: Ed Foley

To the bolded name, I've heard there's animosity to how their time ended in Carolina.  If true, I don't expect Joe to come.  And because of the rumored animosity, MJ may not stay.  Supposedly he was also upset by how things shook out in Carolina and doesn't think he can work with Rhule because of it.

19 hours ago, Cornfed said:

Boo…underwhelming, mediocre. 

Who would be better?  Kiffin?  Urban?  Both are PR nightmares, two peas in the same pod...

"I'm going to turn Florida in right here in front of you," Kiffin told the crowd. "As Nu'Keese (Richardson) was here on campus, his phone keeps ringing. And so one of our coaches is sitting in the meeting with him and says, 'Who is that?' And he looks at the phone and says, 'Urban Meyer.' Just so you know, you can't call a recruit on another campus. But I love the fact that Urban had to cheat and still didn't get him."

While Kiffin accused Meyer of violating NCAA rules, he incidentally violated a Southeastern Conference rule that prevented coaches from mentioning a recruit by name. Kiffin's accusations against Meyer were mistaken.

We already went down that road with Bo remember?