Thank you Mickey Joseph

47 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Definitely a better team today than the one that lost to the the likes of Northwestern and Directional Georgia earlier in the year.  Wish he could have gotten things rolling a bit earlier. 

Eh, IDK if they were really that much better than earlier this year, most of this win was due to Iowa being even more pathetic than we are.

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

To me reading this it sounds like there is some animosity there. Can be looking to deep into it but I say that if he feels he got so called "hosed" from the whole ordeal of not being fairly treated in the coaching search. If he wasn't giving the opportunity to interview for the head coach job with what he had to endure this season shame on Nebraska for that.  Don't know if he ever did or not but last time I heard he hadn't interview for it smh. I can understand why bc TA might have already had his guy or was basing it off if MJ could turn the ship around but he should still be interviewed give him that right.

• Fire 1
12 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

To me reading this it sounds like there is some animosity there. Can be looking to deep into it but I say that if he feels he got so called "hosed" from the whole ordeal of not being fairly treated in the coaching search. If he wasn't giving the opportunity to interview for the head coach job with what he had to endure this season shame on Nebraska for that.  Don't know if he ever did or not but last time I heard he hadn't interview for it smh. I can understand why bc TA might have already had his guy or was basing it off if MJ could turn the ship around but he should still be interviewed give him that right.

If the AD KNOWS he’s not going to hire MJ, an interview would be a waste of everyone’s time.

• Oh Yeah! 1