Can we crowd source all of the Iowa forums so I can go rogue and talk s#!t?

Prolly doesn’t deserve its own thread but F it. Can everyone crowd source URLs to the Iowa fan boards? Gonna let them know how great it feels knowing we spoiled their title game chances while we’re in the midst of our worst era ever. 

If anyone wants to gimme ammo, post it here. It’s some dirty work but this guy right here is f’n hammered and up for the cause.

everyone can post except for @The Whalewho is clearly Kirk firentz’ son who didn’t get a spot on the cockeyes staff

• Haha 3

That is one of my favorite things about a Lakers message board I'm on, they have a thread after every game, especially wins where they go to the other forums and quote the receipts.  The thread is always "QFTOS" Quotes from the other side and there always such gems to be found

58 minutes ago, gossamorharpy said:

Prolly doesn’t deserve its own thread but F it. Can everyone crowd source URLs to the Iowa fan boards? Gonna let them know how great it feels knowing we spoiled their title game chances while we’re in the midst of our worst era ever. 

If anyone wants to gimme ammo, post it here. It’s some dirty work but this guy right here is f’n hammered and up for the cause.

everyone can post except for @The Whalewho is clearly Kirk firentz’ son who didn’t get a spot on the cockeyes staff

blackheart goldpants .com

1 hour ago, gossamorharpy said:

Seems like this kind of garbage is a violation of the terms of this forum, not to mention the terms of the referenced Iowa fan forums. But what do I know?

12 minutes ago, gossamorharpy said:

f#&% Twitter 

Thanks for the tip. I referred to us as “nebby” to cover ma tracks. They already getting pissed

You should try being a better sportsman than that. You have set Big Red Nation back 30 years with this nonsense while at the same time reaffirming non Husker perception of the relative intellect of our fan base. Thanks for nothing.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, The Whale said:

Were you hall monitor in school?

Nope. Just a guy who strives to be much better than that juvenile crap. Recite "The Prayer" genius...answer the question if that behavior is consistent with sh!tposting on an opponent's message board. Especially when they are GOING TO A BOWL game and we, once again ARE NOT. It's a stupid move. Childish and immature. Bad sportsmanship. Be better. Seriously.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
31 minutes ago, WWG1_we_GBR said:

You should try being a better sportsman than that. You have set Big Red Nation back 30 years with this nonsense while at the same time reaffirming non Husker perception of the relative intellect of our fan base. Thanks for nothing.

Lol, shove it bro. The smugness of your post is emanating from shore to shore.  There is literally nothing in my post that represents nonsense. We just beat one of our “rivals” for the first time in 8 f#&%ing years. The fact that u don’t wanna gloat, when we’ve been taking endless s#!t for years, is the epitome of weak sauce.  

also, I haven’t set us back at all. I’d rather argue that elitist fans such as yourself who act like we’re stilll royalty in CFB have done much worse to this progrum. Get that killer mentality back, the “nicest fans” in cfb was cool when we throttled teams 60-3, we look like f’n idiots getting curb stomped with that mentality 

Lastly, if i truly set us back 30 years then great, ill continue to be a d!(k. cause that would place us in nov 92 and we bout to run rough shot in the college football landscape the next 5 years babyyyyyyy.  perhaps more of us need to set us back 30 years

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 2