Can we crowd source all of the Iowa forums so I can go rogue and talk s#!t?

On 11/25/2022 at 8:35 PM, gossamorharpy said:

Prolly doesn’t deserve its own thread but F it. Can everyone crowd source URLs to the Iowa fan boards? Gonna let them know how great it feels knowing we spoiled their title game chances while we’re in the midst of our worst era ever. 

If anyone wants to gimme ammo, post it here. It’s some dirty work but this guy right here is f’n hammered and up for the cause.

everyone can post except for @The Whalewho is clearly Kirk firentz’ son who didn’t get a spot on the cockeyes staff

I hate to steal your thunder, but "in the midst" typically refers to someplace in the middle. If your team has been in the dumpster for 20 years and that is "somewhere in the midst", you can count on another 10-20 years of pretty much be irrelevant, other than an upset every once in awhile. I understand that this is just your myopic viewpoint and most good Husker fans feel they are "not in the midst of the worst era ever", but in the "infancy of an era of great success".  I hope that you can reword this once you are sobered up from being "f'n hammered".

I do wish the players, team, and fans great success moving forward (well, maybe except for one game a year!) and it seems like Coach Ruhl is a great dude with the right attitude. 

21 minutes ago, CyHawk said:

I hate to steal your thunder, but "in the midst" typically refers to someplace in the middle. If your team has been in the dumpster for 20 years and that is "somewhere in the midst", you can count on another 10-20 years of pretty much be irrelevant, other than an upset every once in awhile. I understand that this is just your myopic viewpoint and most good Husker fans feel they are "not in the midst of the worst era ever", but in the "infancy of an era of great success".  I hope that you can reword this once you are sobered up from being "f'n hammered".

I do wish the players, team, and fans great success moving forward (well, maybe except for one game a year!) and it seems like Coach Ruhl is a great dude with the right attitude. 

Well stated