Can we crowd source all of the Iowa forums so I can go rogue and talk s#!t?

11 minutes ago, WWG1_we_GBR said:

Nope. Just a guy who strives to be much better than that juvenile crap. Recite "The Prayer" genius...answer the question if that behavior is consistent with sh!tposting on an opponent's message board. Especially when they are GOING TO A BOWL game and we, once again ARE NOT. It's a stupid move. Childish and immature. Bad sportsmanship. Be better. Seriously.

Wahhhhhhh. This game literally the best win we’ve had since Oregon 2016? Enjoy the moment 

• Thanks 2
  • TBH 1

3 minutes ago, gossamorharpy said:

Lol, shove it bro. The smugness of your post is emanating from shore to shore.  There is literally nothing in my post that represents nonsense. We just beat one of our “rivals” for the first time in 8 f#&%ing years. The fact that u don’t wanna gloat, when we’ve been taking endless s#!t for years, is the epitome of weak sauce.  

also, I haven’t set us back at all. I’d rather argue that elitist fans such as yourself who act like we’re stilll royalty in CFB have done much worse to this progrum. Get that killer mentality back, the “nicest fans” in cfb was cool when we throttled teams 60-3, we look like f’n idiots getting curb stomped with that mentality 

I guess the whole concept of "act like you've been there before" is lost on you. We won 4 games this season. Indiana, Rutgers and Iowa...and YOU think that justifies talking sh!t? Really? Iowa was playing for the Division title and we ruined that. Be happy with that! That was a big deal, but to go and rub it in their faces is classless. Shows your character, or rather lack thereof. Whatever, I can't convince you how ridiculous your position is.

• Plus1 3
29 minutes ago, WWG1_we_GBR said:

Seems like this kind of garbage is a violation of the terms of this forum, not to mention the terms of the referenced Iowa fan forums. But what do I know?

seems like u violated the weak sauce clause of this forum sir.  u prolly that guy who wanted to date your friends ex gfs back in the day

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, WWG1_we_GBR said:

I guess the whole concept of "act like you've been there before" is lost on you. We won 4 games this season. Indiana, Rutgers and Iowa...and YOU think that justifies talking sh!t? Really? Iowa was playing for the Division title and we ruined that. Be happy with that! That was a big deal, but to go and rub it in their faces is classless. Shows your character, or rather lack thereof. Whatever, I can't convince you how ridiculous your position is.

The concept of character left the college football landscape in the 90s.  cant win without ruthlessness.  This board is half full with hypocrites who wanna b!^@h when things dont go right and then wanna act high and mighty like we're a title contending program.  grow a pair

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1

Congrats to the Huskers on the win today! Especially in the first half, the players played with allot of pride. It was good to see for Coach Joseph, the team, the school, and the fans. I am also thankful that you kept the Hawks away from Ohio State in the B1G Championship game, as it would have been a bloodbath. Whoever you next coach is, hopefully you will find success, just keep your ego and personal goals in check, as it may take some time.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 5
6 minutes ago, CyHawk said:

Congrats to the Huskers on the win today! Especially in the first half, the players played with allot of pride. It was good to see for Coach Joseph, the team, the school, and the fans. I am also thankful that you kept the Hawks away from Ohio State in the B1G Championship game, as it would have been a bloodbath. Whoever you next coach is, hopefully you will find success, just keep your ego and personal goals in check, as it may take some time.

thanks man, great win.  i hope you;re still stuck with campbell when the weekend ends.  Have a great thanksgiving weekend!

• Plus1 1
10 hours ago, WWG1_we_GBR said:

I simply want the last word in this thread. Cyhawk, we have one thing in common - beating Iowa was the highlight of our teams' respective seasons. Better days ahead for both...I hope

Amen (I dont mean to get the last word, I just totally agree!)

14 hours ago, WWG1_we_GBR said:

Nope. Just a guy who strives to be much better than that juvenile crap. Recite "The Prayer" genius...answer the question if that behavior is consistent with sh!tposting on an opponent's message board. Especially when they are GOING TO A BOWL game and we, once again ARE NOT. It's a stupid move. Childish and immature. Bad sportsmanship. Be better. Seriously.

Were you born without a sense of humor? Or did you have yours surgically removed? ;)

Either way, I've put you on my Christmas list and I'm going to Amazon after this to see if I can find a sense of humor for you. If I find something I'll PM you for shipping details. :)

15 hours ago, gossamorharpy said:

Prolly doesn’t deserve its own thread but F it. Can everyone crowd source URLs to the Iowa fan boards? Gonna let them know how great it feels knowing we spoiled their title game chances while we’re in the midst of our worst era ever. 

If anyone wants to gimme ammo, post it here. It’s some dirty work but this guy right here is f’n hammered and up for the cause.

everyone can post except for @The Whalewho is clearly Kirk firentz’ son who didn’t get a spot on the cockeyes staff

Pathetic

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
17 hours ago, CyHawk said:

Ohio State you say?

HEE HEE

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, gossamorharpy said:

Prolly doesn’t deserve its own thread but F it. Can everyone crowd source URLs to the Iowa fan boards? Gonna let them know how great it feels knowing we spoiled their title game chances while we’re in the midst of our worst era ever. 

If anyone wants to gimme ammo, post it here. It’s some dirty work but this guy right here is f’n hammered and up for the cause.

everyone can post except for @The Whalewho is clearly Kirk firentz’ son who didn’t get a spot on the cockeyes staff

@The Whale... GONE?!!!

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, LennynSquiggy said:

Were you born without a sense of humor? Or did you have yours surgically removed? ;)

Either way, I've put you on my Christmas list and I'm going to Amazon after this to see if I can find a sense of humor for you. If I find something I'll PM you for shipping details. :)

my sense of humor is just fine. What I dislike is assh@ts who think winning one game gives them the right to be a$$holes. It's a bad look, childish and immature. I guess I am in the minority but I try to be a better fan. I love whn my Huskers win, in anything, as much as the next guy. But, as a fan, I realize that a) I had NOTHING to do with said victory and b) my behavior does on some level reflect back on my alma mater and I try to act accordingly. I was in Indy when we got run out of Lucas Oil 70-31...and wasn't a d!ck about it. I think I was the only Husker in the stands at the end of the game. I was drunk. Very drunk, that's a fact. But they beat us and beat us badly. I clapped when the trophy was presented because I felt that was the right thing to do. I was gracious in defeat as I walked back to my hotel.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 2