If Mickey isn't on the new coaching staff we riot at dawn

knapplc

11 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

That doesn't sound good but who knows :dunno Just when we try to move forward something always drags us back

Granted I’m not very good at deciphering cryptic tweets but how do you get anything good or bad out of that? It had the cute little winky emoji so I’m leaning towards the good side.

3 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Granted I’m not very good at deciphering cryptic tweets but how do you get anything good or bad out of that? It had the cute little winky emoji so I’m leaning towards the good side.

Bc someone else on the board said and we already know she is a drama queen on twitter.  I don't know if its good or bad but you can probably think it has alot to do with the hire of Matt Rhule. 

Just now, Huskerfollower4life said:

Bc someone else on the board said and we already know she is a drama queen on twitter.  I don't know if its good or bad but you can probably think it has alot to do with the hire of Matt Rhule. 

Maybe she told MJ the truth that she wants to stay and doesn’t want to move again.  And Mickey was relieved to hear this and they had a huge breakthrough in their marriage.  And they will live happily ever after in Lincoln!

• Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Drama queen or not, you’re the one that said “that doesn’t sound good” and “something always drags us back”. Just trying to figure out how that was your take away and why you responded that way. I don’t think that has a thing to do with somebody else saying she’s a drama queen on twitter.

• TBH 1
18 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Drama queen or not, you’re the one that said “that doesn’t sound good” and “something always drags us back”. Just trying to figure out how that was your take away and why you responded that way. I don’t think that has a thing to do with somebody else saying she’s a drama queen on twitter. 

Im not going to fight or argue you can take it how you want to take it. All I'm saying is the program is trying to move forward with the hire and she comes out with that twitter response at that time knowing MJ didn't get hired. When she said the truth shall set you free to me it sounds like she feels MJ got shafted in the whole process of the head coaching job and bc I took it that way and I said as a program we are trying to move forward we don't need any type of distractions just positivity. 

• Plus1 1

We’re gonna move on from Mickey.  No one wants his wife tweeting all day.  Guy had his chance, now let the pros come in.  He’ll get some sh&t job in Arizona, and his wife will be happy posting in instagram.  We’ll be managed by a pro staff that wants to win, not cash a check.  

check back with me next year at this time.

8 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Im not going to fight or argue you can take it how you want to take it. All I'm saying is the program is trying to move forward with the hire and she comes out with that twitter response at that time knowing MJ didn't get hired. When she said the truth shall set you free to me it sounds like she feels MJ got shafted in the whole process of the head coaching job and bc I took it that way and I said as a program we are trying to move forward we don't need any type of distractions just positivity. 

Fair enough. I didn’t want to argue, just wanted to understand why you took it that way…..and now I do.