If Mickey isn't on the new coaching staff we riot at dawn

knapplc

14 minutes ago, 3gunhusker said:

We’re gonna move on from Mickey.  No one wants his wife tweeting all day.  Guy had his chance, now let the pros come in.  He’ll get some sh&t job in Arizona, and his wife will be happy posting in instagram.  We’ll be managed by a pro staff that wants to win, not cash a check.  

check back with me next year at this time.

“Wife tweeting all day”. Smh. “Let the pros come in”. You are way outta pocket. Frost cashed a check. We will check back in next year. Mick wanted to win. Go eat your crayons. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 2

5 hours ago, TiredHuskerFanMWI said:

I'm in the minority, but I just don't see where MJ is really needed.  I could see us being succesful without him.  I don't see it as mandatory like alot of fans do. 

Nebraska's receivers were bascially the same they were as under Frost.  MJ's boy just declared for the draft.  I'll be shocked if he is even drafted.  If I was an NFL team, i'd ask him in his intervew why his productivity disappeared when his team needed him most during the season.

If the backup QB's can't pass  . . . well what is to be expected?    I see Palmer getting drafted in the first 2 or 3 rounds.   Rodgers in GB would love to have him.

6 hours ago, 3gunhusker said:

We’re gonna move on from Mickey.  No one wants his wife tweeting all day.  Guy had his chance, now let the pros come in.  He’ll get some sh&t job in Arizona, and his wife will be happy posting in instagram.  We’ll be managed by a pro staff that wants to win, not cash a check.  

check back with me next year at this time.

Take a lap 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, 3gunhusker said:

I didn’t bring her up, but deal with it.  Yeah, cheerleader.   Dude was out of his league.   Fan boy.

Fan boy?!?…..now it gets interesting. Yea, go ahead and get that 64 count. Cyber Monday is coming up and you should get a good deal on those. Leave family out of it. Now go sit down and watch Nickelodeon while the adults talk. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

I liked Jim Rose’s take on KFAB.  Hadn’t really thought about it the way he talked about.

Basically it may be better for everyone involved if Mickey moves on.  Is it worth the risk of dividing the locker room?  If he has aspirations of being a head coach there’s a lot of assistant opportunities out there now.

Really just depends how Mickey handled the locker room before and what type of person he really is.  If he stays and just tries to undermine Rhule then yeah that could divide the locker room.  But how lame do these kids have to be to say "I'm not gonna try hard for the new coach because I like Mickey"?  It's not Rhule's fault Mickey didn't get the job. If he keeps Mickey and it was his decision to keep him then you would think the players would appreciate that.  

10 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Really just depends how Mickey handled the locker room before and what type of person he really is.  If he stays and just tries to undermine Rhule then yeah that could divide the locker room.  But how lame do these kids have to be to say "I'm not gonna try hard for the new coach because I like Mickey"?  It's not Rhule's fault Mickey didn't get the job. If he keeps Mickey and it was his decision to keep him then you would think the players would appreciate that.  

And it would also be up to Mickey to be a professional and lead instead of divide. Mickey seems like a pro.

• Plus1 1
15 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

But how lame do these kids have to be to say "I'm not gonna try hard for the new coach because I like Mickey"? 

That wasn't the way I heard it.  

To me it was more along the lines of running to mom when you don't like what dad says.  Means more to us that grew up in a divorced house.

It's obviously all speculation and theory, but it's just another thing to think about.