If Mickey isn't on the new coaching staff we riot at dawn

knapplc

6 minutes ago, alexhortdog95 said:

Or maybe her husband said it was a stupid thing to go on social media while it's possible he and his current employer (or future employers) are working out a legal binding contract?

Social media is such a clown show.

This.

I may be old fashioned and God knows I don’t like social media but I can’t imagine why the wife of a high profile coach would be posting anything ever on social media pertaining to her husband’s employment. Seems like a problem waiting to happen.

• Fire 1
  • TBH 1

10 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

I can't imagine Mickey wanting to be some token holdover with no real power when he's qualified to coach a team. He and Busch could go somewhere and put together a pretty formidable staff.

I really really don’t want to question this because I like Mickey quite a bit but what makes you think he is qualified to be a HC? I mean sure, he has a better than average chance but I would say he is a long ways from having proven it. Maybe at a lower level school but certainly not D1….not yet.

1 minute ago, JJ Husker said:

I really really don’t want to question this because I like Mickey quite a bit but what makes you think he is qualified to be a HC? I mean sure, he has a better than average chance but I would say he is a long ways from having proven it. Maybe at a lower level school but certainly not D1….not yet.

If I were him, I'd want to make it on my own at a smaller school OR be on this staff (if there is room) and any success translates to his career.