If Mickey isn't on the new coaching staff we riot at dawn

knapplc

31 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Well to assume he wasn't a victim is also disingenuous.  In many domestic cases the man is arrested even if  in fact it was the women doing the abusing.  He could have very well been defending himself.  Not saying that is the case but that is why you wait to hear the facts in this country.  Innocent until proven guilty 

Thank you. I’m not going to say s#!t about this because I don’t know s#!t about what actually happened. It just makes me so sad. 

2 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Well to assume he wasn't a victim is also disingenuous.  In many domestic cases the man is arrested even if  in fact it was the women doing the abusing.  He could have very well been defending himself.  Not saying that is the case but that is why you wait to hear the facts in this country.  Innocent until proven guilty 

In the court of law, yes. In the court of public opinion, not so much.

At this point the damage is done regardless of his true innocence/guilt. I don't see that the University has any choice in the matter of retaining or replacing him on the new staff. They certainly can't wait for it to be hashed out in court. And if he is proven guilty I wonder what that nullifies his existing guaranteed contract? Whoever is at fault here he just went from the cusp of being a millionaire to a being in a world of hurt.

4 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I really really don’t want to question this because I like Mickey quite a bit but what makes you think he is qualified to be a HC? I mean sure, he has a better than average chance but I would say he is a long ways from having proven it. Maybe at a lower level school but certainly not D1….not yet.

Never mind , I thought we were talking about tag team wrestling.