Terrance Knighton Hired as Defensive Line Coach

Mavric

38 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I'm not a dipper, myself, but I don't know why Alton Brown was so ridiculed for doing that.  It's food, people can do whatever they want.

Because he had never tried chili and cinnamon rolls and thought that was how it was done and didn’t like it. He later followed up on social media thanking everyone for explaining that you don’t actually pour the chili over the cinnamon roll and wished he knew that earlier.

• Haha 1

Just now, lo country said:

Not liking Runza's is a fireable offense.  I think if we win the spring game, I'll order a 12 pack for delivery to celebrate a win:D

My Mom still sends me a pack in NY every Xmas, one of my favorite things is still getting those boxes. Now my only issue is preventing my teenage son from eating them all on me…<_<

• Oh Yeah! 2
2 hours ago, macroboy said:

Does anybody really do that? That sounds awful

C’mon man. They go together great. Hot & spicy chili with a sweet & soft roll. What’s not to like.

As explained, it was/is a staple of school lunches at many locales in Nebraska. Usually everyone’s favorite lunch day.

• Fire 1
  • TBH 2
21 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

C’mon man. They go together great. Hot & spicy chili with a sweet & soft roll. What’s not to like.

As explained, it was/is a staple of school lunches at many locales in Nebraska. Usually everyone’s favorite lunch day.

Wasn't my favorite but good too. Lol I really liked those pigs in a blanket. And the grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup. 

• Oh Yeah! 3

40 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

We had a day of runzas, mashed potatoes and gravy over everything. It was before runza restaurant was a thing.  They were awesome.  

That sounds good. I don’t recall ever having runzas or krautburgers in school. In fact I’m not sure I ever had a Runza in my 23 years of living in Nebraska.

One of my faves was salisbury steak and mashed potatoes all with brown gravy. I’ll still buy a frozen dinner of that from time to time.

28 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

That sounds good. I don’t recall ever having runzas or krautburgers in school. In fact I’m not sure I ever had a Runza in my 23 years of living in Nebraska.

One of my faves was salisbury steak and mashed potatoes all with brown gravy. I’ll still buy a frozen dinner of that from time to time.

we had krautburgers a lot for lunch , but I went to a farm school in western Nebraska 

• Plus1 1