Marcus Satterfield Hired as Offensive Coordinator

Red Five

37 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

I wonder if Mickey might be a co.

I think it's possible that there will be Co-OCs.  And perhaps they would give Mickey that title as an incentive to stay and/or validate a bigger salary.  Possibly a Passing Game Coordinator would be more appropriate but that's probably splitting hairs.

• Plus1 7
  • Fire 1
3 hours ago, 18istheman said:

If it was Satt calling plays, it begs the question, why did he wait 11 games to try something different?

Rumor is that Beamer finally gave in to Satterfield's request to do lines of coke before practice and the games.

It's clear what kind of difference it has on Satterfield's performance and that of the entire gamecock coaching staff.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Undone said:

Rumor is that Beamer finally gave in to Satterfield's request to do lines of coke before practice and the games.

It's clear what kind of difference it has on Satterfield's performance and that of the entire gamecock coaching staff.

seems-legit-sounds-legit.gif

2 minutes ago, Gorillahawk said:

It may have been posted somewhere already but I read on twitter that there’s smoke that Rattler is entering the portal and following Satterfield. He got a pass since Riley left for USC so apparently he still gets another transfer without having to sit a year

I hope CT stays or we find someone else. Rattler is a really up and down QB. Seems to lose at least as many games as he helps to win.

Can't be any worse than what we already have endured the past 5 years.  If it does get some how worse, then representatives from both CU and NU should meet at the border of Colorado and Nebraska and bring with them mementos of their college football history and bury them in a 100 year time capsule while vowing not to play collegiate football in either state again until 100 years has passed.  With both state's populaces no longer spending endless hours on online college sports message boards, the two states build in those 100 years a mecca of world class commerce and urban development with advancements in knowledge and technology that bests what was shown in the cartoon The Jetsons.  But that will never happen, for we will all continue to yell at our TV and computer screens over college students not make ball go win. 

• Haha 1