Marcus Satterfield Hired as Offensive Coordinator

Red Five

8 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

If that’s why they did better, I don’t want them.

FYI….I don’t believe that’s why they did better.  

I saw some SCar fans that seem to think he is one of those really smart OCs that maybe just gets too complicated for his own good and really simplified things the last 2 weeks. Now that definitely sounds like a common fan thing to just say but who knows. 

For those being critical of this season at SC, please go watch some of the games the offense performed poorly.   Now tell me- was it terrible QB and line play or was it the OCs fault.   Rattler is like 3 QBs in one and only one of them should be on a P5 team. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

For those being critical of this season at SC, please go watch some of the games the offense performed poorly.   Now tell me- was it terrible QB and line play or was it the OCs fault.   Rattler is like 3 QBs in one and only one of them should be on a P5 team. 

Yeah, that's what got him benched finally at Oklahoma.  Has all the tools you need, but some days it's like he's never seen a football game before.  It's wild how sporadic he is.

The guys on 1620 this morning (Gary Sharp was out, so there were guest hosts) were saying that they don't think Satterfield will be the sole OC and play-caller for NU.  They are thinking (guessing) that Jeff Nixon, who is currently at the Carolina Panthers, will be joining NU after the end of the NFL season, and will be the play-caller for the go-forward offense.  Again, it's speculation, but it would follow that Nixon is one of Rhule's guys.

• Plus1 1

The guys on 1620 this morning (Gary Sharp was out, so there were guest hosts) were saying that they don't think Satterfield will be the sole OC and play-caller for NU.  They are thinking (guessing) that Jeff Nixon, who is currently at the Carolina Panthers, will be joining NU after the end of the NFL season, and will be the play-caller for the go-forward offense.  Again, it's speculation, but it would follow that Nixon is one of Rhule's guys.

Is that the same Nixon whose son just transferred last year?

• Plus1 1

17 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

The guys on the morning show when Sharp is gone are the JV squad; they're as likely to be wrong as they are right. 

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

Rattler isn't coming here FYI. The source of that rumor is a troll 'reporter' and it wouldn't make any sense for him as he's already used the transfer portal once and would have to sit out a year.

I am sure it is rumor, but bc Riley left for USC, I don’t think he would have to sit a year. I could be wrong though

• TBH 1