Matt Rhule Introductory Presser

Mavric

Emphasis on the Line of Scrimmage is music to the ears of all Husker Fans. Everybody says it, but I do think this guy believes it.

Lots of interesting dominos to fall in the coming days. I'm guessing he will be meeting with the Assistant Coaches after this. I think a few will be asked if they would consider staying. I think others already have replacements waiting in the wings, but he will break that news to the coaches (which is how a Real Man would handle it). Some of the others are probably already fielding interest/offers from other schools. His staff is obviously the next area of focus, followed by recruiting and offers.

It is going to be an exciting week or two here.

• TBH 1

Did anybody catch the quote about offense? IIRC he said something about wanting to run a more 'traditional' offense but then talked about how he's not beholden to any one style. Said at Temple they ran a lot of I formation, but then spread it out more at Baylor because of the WR talent they had.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1