Matt Rhule Introductory Presser

Mavric

Just now, SilentTreatment said:

I was really on the fence at the beginning, but now I am JACKED. I see great things for the program going forward. Commitment to line play, a physical brand of football, and above all else character building. Welcome coach Rhule! So how we going to demolish the buffs next September? 

Might be a little soon.  Just depends what we can get out of the portal.  Our line us bad!

1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

Nuts, that means he doesn't hire me:D

Me either!

8 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Did anybody catch the quote about offense? IIRC he said something about wanting to run a more 'traditional' offense but then talked about how he's not beholden to any one style. Said at Temple they ran a lot of I formation, but then spread it out more at Baylor because of the WR talent they had.

This is good to see he adapts his offense to the roster. That is the way it should be. 

• Plus1 2

8 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Did anybody catch the quote about offense? IIRC he said something about wanting to run a more 'traditional' offense but then talked about how he's not beholden to any one style. Said at Temple they ran a lot of I formation, but then spread it out more at Baylor because of the WR talent they had.

Kind of found it.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1