Jake Peetz Won't be Nebraska's Quarterbacks Coach

HS_Coach_C

4 minutes ago, lo country said:

Was honestly hoping the staff would be complete by now...

I think we all were hoping the same thing, but I'd guess several of the guys Rhule is after/hiring are still coaching and are not ready to formally announce they are leaving, or have not completely got on board yet. It would be great from a recruiting standpoint if the staff was filled by now, but I'm trusting Rhule is taking his time and hiring the right guys. We really don't have any other choice but to trust Rhule.

• Plus1 4
  • Mavric changed the title to Jake Peetz Won't be Nebraska's Quarterbacks Coach

I too thought the staff would be full by now, but if Rhule isn’t worried about it, neither should we. As much as I would like to think that my long HS coaching career allows me to “think” I know something, it doesn’t. I laugh that all of us…. Fans and message board users act like we know what is best for recruiting and the team. I am guilty too, but amused all the same

This should not effect recruiting at all, or minimal at the most. 

• Plus1 2

12 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

I agree. We don’t play for awhile so we got time.  As far as recruiting goes. We already have a QB coming in for a visit without a qb coach 

I think whoever we get now will be because of Rhule tbh.  Hoping White can get Hausmann back "N". I'd still like a full staff, but rather Rhule gets who he wants not just grab some guy.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, lo country said:

I think whoever we get now will be because of Rhule tbh.  Hoping White can get Hausmann back "N". I'd still like a full staff, but rather Rhule gets who he wants not just grab some guy.

Just grabbing some guys to make our stats look impressive instead of actually filling our needs has been one of our biggest problems. We don't need twelve more running backs.

• TBH 1