Bill Busch out

Most expected this.  He did a commendable job these last few weeks with the defense.  
I had a chance to speak with him at a youth football camp last summer.  He approached several of us and asked us to point out our boys, made good conversation for longer than you’d expect. He’s a good guy and wanted to be here .. but in the end, big time coaching is about who you know. 

9 hours ago, knapplc said:

Read this Bill Busch story.

Great story.

Not as cool but…..a friend of mine’s son-in-law went to the game Friday and also hung out by the team bus after the game. Took a picture holding the Heroes trophy and a great pic with Mickey who had the biggest smile on his face. Looked like a party atmosphere out there with the coaches hanging with all the fans.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
3 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Great story.

Not as cool but…..a friend of mine’s son-in-law went to the game Friday and also hung out by the team bus after the game. Took a picture holding the Heroes trophy and a great pic with Mickey who had the biggest smile on his face. Looked like a party atmosphere out there with the coaches hanging with all the fans.

Definitely sucks to lose him as a coach. I mean the defense did play way better regardless if it was against softer competition. Definitely a hugh loss :cry We as Husker Fans will always admire you Coach Busch. Wish you best wishes to wherever your journey leads you and thank you for representing the University with class and kindness and hard work!!!!!You will be missed!!!!!!

• Fire 1