Mickey Joseph Arrested For Assault

Hagg

7 minutes ago, Bad2theBONES said:

I said I “used to be in LE” so you’re just an idiot and I’m not speaking one one side. You just don’t know your head from your a$$ and are trying to comment things you have zero clue on. Read a book. 

Brother man, are you dense? If you are on "LE" you are on one side, aka prosecutors, aka state, aka plaintiff. What that means is that, you are not on the DEFENDANTS side, aka person arrested, aka the accused.  Did I color that within the lines suffice for you to have the old synapses fire up buddy? 

1 minute ago, Alamo City Husker said:

Brother man, are you dense? If you are on "LE" you are on one side, aka prosecutors, aka state, aka plaintiff. What that means is that, you are not on the DEFENDANTS side, aka person arrested, aka the accused.  Did I color that within the lines suffice for you to have the old synapses fire up buddy? 

Did you forget that two times already I said I “used” to be in LE? Do you know what I do today? I could be a defense attorney for all you know. GTFOH

4 minutes ago, Bad2theBONES said:

Did you forget that two times already I said I “used” to be in LE? Do you know what I do today? I could be a defense attorney for all you know. GTFOH

I completely understand. But, do you understand that you are commenting upon your "experience" in "LE", which means  you are commenting  from one side(plaintiff)? Do you understand that means you are not giving your perspective or expertise opinion from someone who has been arrested or that has been accused of something by LE? Maybe it's just a simple misunderstanding of what I am trying to communicate? 

3 hours ago, CheeseHusker said:

Why now? I would have thought he would been on top of the world after beating Iowa. Was he not being retained?

I'm personally devastated. I felt like he was a person of great character who was going to help rebuild this culture, and, well, now this. And his family. I'm sure there's a million theories out there already and it'll be hard to sort fact from fiction. God, what an awful mess.

My heart goes out to the family and especially the children.

I hope the children were not around to witness this alleged assault. So sad. 

• Plus1 1

Terrible situation.  Nobody wins when it comes to domestic violence.  Loss of marriage.  Loss of child custody.  Loss of career.  Loss of time with family due to a divorce or prison time.  Not to mention the long-term trauma caused to the children that starts the cycle all over again. 

We will find out more as time goes on.  One of the charges is a felony, a charge that is not made without substantial evidence supporting the charge, especially against someone who is high profile.  For Strangulation in Nebraska: The maximum punishment is three years imprisonment and 18 months post-release supervision, or a $10,000 fine, or both

If a women is beating up on a man, it is on the man to leave the marriage or relationship.  If there are kids, then gather video or audio evidence (not hard to do these days) and then leave, taking the kids with you.  No child should have to grow up in a violent environment.  Be a man, do what is right. 

The stats say every day 3 women are murdered by thier husband or boyfriend.  Only God knows the true number, but it is substantial.  If you think this is a laughing matter, you have no morality.  

• Plus1 3

For some reason, Mickey's wife always seemed a bit odd to me...weird vibes. 

But this is a serious matter and noone deserves to be a victim if this is the case.   Everyone must do their job in this case, the truth will be revealed, and those accountable will need to carry the consequences but also put in personal work.    

This whole situation has me thinking, are we sure Scott isn't drunk and lying in a ditch somwhere?  I think someone should go check on him and make sure he is ok.  

• Fire 1