Mickey Joseph Arrested For Assault

Hagg

8 minutes ago, Vizsla1 said:

Thank you for finding this article and the details on this story.  However, Baldwin jumping out of Joseph's car which the article states is a lot different than "Mickey driving the getaway car when Scott Baldwin ran naked through Lincoln".  Joseph was just out with Baldwin that night, as his friend.  He was in no way trying to be an accomplice to Baldwin being off his meds and having a psychotic episode.  As the story states, Joseph called the police, as he feared for the behavior of his friend.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
  • TBH 1
3 minutes ago, Vizsla1 said:

Just spit balling here:  Could the strangulation be  another person? Let's say another man in the house?  Would that change the narrative? 

Might change the narrative, but not the crime.  The university would still be forced to cut ties with him, but I ain't gonna lie....if most dudes came home and found another dude in my bed with the wife, they ain't chokin the dude.

14 minutes ago, Vizsla1 said:

Just spit balling here:  Could the strangulation be  another person? Let's say another man in the house?  Would that change the narrative? 

Unlikely. I’m still ok with bringing him back though. He would have to do something’s like anger management and show he’s learned from it and heck it’s a situation or opportunity to bring awareness to it. But he would be on a short lease

If your a dude, slammin another dudes wife, that dude who's wife your slammin shows up and roughs you up,  and after the dude who slams other dudes wives is roughed up and wallowing in the shame of his slammin, calls the police to make sure the dude who roughs up people who slam his wife ends up in the slammer, the dude that slams people's wife is in fact, no dude at all.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 5

4 minutes ago, ndobney said:

Unlikely. I’m still ok with bringing him back though. He would have to do something’s like anger management and show he’s learned from it and heck it’s a situation or opportunity to bring awareness to it. But he would be on a short lease

You are absolutely crazy.  Rhule should have nothing to do with him.  Rhule doesn't have a relationship with Mickey.  He doesn't owe Mickey anything to bring him back to NU.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 2
  • TBH 2
5 minutes ago, LaFlamaBlanca said:

If your a dude, slammin another dudes wife, that dude who's wife your slammin shows up and roughs you up,  and after the dude who slams other dudes wives is roughed up and wallowing in the shame of his slammin, calls the police to to make sure the dude who roughs up people who slam his wife ends up in the slammer, the dude that slams people's wife is in fact, no dude at all.

I actually heard this in Kenny Powers' voice. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3

Gary Sharp shared some more info on the timeline of yesterday's events.

• Mickey was on a Zoom call interviewing with Tulsa for their vacant head coaching job until 12:30 PM
  • LPD called to the Joseph home in South Lincoln at 1:54 PM
  • Mickey is booked in jail with an arrest and mug shot at 4:03 PM

That's a lot happening in a short amount of time.  Something had to happen pretty quickly after the Zoom call with Tulsa.

• Fire 1

Who-Mickey-Joseph-wife-Priscilla-Arzaga

"I was at the peak of my career and I will continue to remind Mickey that I was at the peak of my career when I stepped away!

"I tell him all of the time, 'I sacrificed my career for you!' God had other plans, we got pregnant at the end of my season."

Interesting quote. Not gonna speculate, but I do not recommend older men to marry younger women, EVER. She looks at least 10 years or more younger than Joseph. I know the psychological make up well here. There is also an older dead twitter account of hers as well, but nothing interesting sticks out. 
https://twitter.com/arzagapriscilla?lang=en