Mickey Joseph Arrested For Assault

Hagg

20 minutes ago, WWG1_we_GBR said:

this thread is out of control. Please remember there are many lives involved in this incident, especially the victim and the family but certainly MJ. Almost as important is that there are always two sides to any story. None of us know what happened, or why. Maybe we will never know. That is OK. 

I don't believe the thread is "out of control", however I do believe some peoples emotions are "out of control". 

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1

I think even before the MJ situation things with staff, current players and recruits was going to suck.  While it is exciting to us to get a new HC who doesn't seem to be a disaster, it is hard for these people who are rarely anymore committed to a school but people.  I don't know how it was in my day, but kids today are all about relationships.  

I lost a HC in college who really had a lot to do with my success.  He was the guy who worked with me the most and helped me.  (Track)  When he left all my gains left with him for the most point.  I never seriously considered leaving.  I was there for an education.

2 hours ago, twofittyonred said:

yes, that is what I saying...    :facepalm: :angry: <_<   #thisiswhywecanthavenicethings

WOW.  Can't believe I have to type this.  

There is never a reason good enough to justify a person strangling another.  Man.  Woman.  Unless your life was in danger there is no acceptable reason for that.  And the fact that you double downed and then used the faces above - you must be a real winner.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

WOW.  Can't believe I have to type this.  

There is never a reason good enough to justify a person strangling another.  Man.  Woman.  Unless your life was in danger there is no acceptable reason for that.  And the fact that you double downed and then used the faces above - you must be a real winner.

Really?  Do you have kids?  I'm pretty sure if I caught someone abusing my daughter they would get strangled.  There was a story a few years back when a father caught some guy sexually abusing his daughter outside and he ended up beating the guy to death.  Was his life in danger? nope.  Did he go to jail for murder?  Also no.  Pretty sure he wouldn't go to jail if he strangled him either.  

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 1
19 minutes ago, AZ_Husker said:

I've heard from several people this morning (who do not know each other), that MJ caught his wife in bed with her trainer.........who is female.  Anybody hearing similar stories?

...and this is why I would have locked this thread long ago. "I've heard from..." is the new code for the BS I am about to say might just be made up and intended to stir the pot...or it might have a shred of truth. I don't know, but I want to sound like I am super-well connected.

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, Alamo City Husker said:

Seems like you have some sand in your clam buddy. However, spoken like a true simp. I am doing what in America, we call innocent until proven guilty and gathering facts. You on the other hand are acting like you are from the late 1600's Salem, and want to burn at the stake and give out scarlet letters out before getting all the facts. That's a nice mob mentality you have there bud. Money says you are a millennial. 

At no point did I say anything about what I think should happen to Mickey.

Not a millennial. Just a grown up that doesn’t play victim about the imaginary ‘mob mentality’ and ‘politically correct cancel culture’ you have been misled into thinking is real.

Also, you are stalking his wife’s old Twitter accounts? Why? What are you looking for exactly? 

creepy af, my dude. Even if you are sneaking it in between Andrew Tate tik toks.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1