Mickey Joseph Arrested For Assault

Hagg

9 minutes ago, Scofrosghost said:

scan·dal
/ˈskandl/

noun
  1. an action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage.

When did I mention anything about a cover up? Your vocabulary is obviously limited so i dropped a little Webster for ya. But yeah in case you are still confused, this is indeed a scandal. 

It sure sounds like you were trying to compare our situation to the Baylor situation in regards to Rhule being able to overcome the negativity.  Do a little research then because this is a molehill compared to the MOUNTAIN at Baylor.  You can comeback with personal attacks about vocabulary, which really means you have no other facts to back up your opinion, so easy way out is to attack a person rather than the opinion. Says enough 

1 minute ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Because Lukewarm is defending you?  Congratulations on your Huskerboard Hereos trophy.  Please carry it on the plane.

Why does this bother you so much? A couple people shared your view, quite a few people understood exactly the point I was getting across. :dunno

How about we just move on, better and more well-rounded people for it?

I'd like to run this passage by the HB legal staff. It's a section out of MJ original contract pertaining to cause.

(d) Engaging in any unethical or immoral conduct, regardless of where that conduct occurs, that relates to, impacts or impairs the athletic staff member's ability to preform duties on behalf of the University;
(e) Engaging in any conduct, regardless of where that conduct occurs, that impugns, harms or undercuts the reputation of the Department or the University;

https://nebraska.edu/-/media/projects/unca/docs/transparency/contracts/interim-head-football-coach-mickey-joseph-contract-of-employment.pdf

• Thanks 2
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
3 minutes ago, WWG1_we_GBR said:

to summarize the facts: MIckey came home to find his wife in bed with her female trainer, who turned into Mickey's friend Steve, who may or may not be a woman now, but soon MJs name will be cleared. Got it.

I'll wait for the facts. Not that I feel entitled to them or that the matter is any of my business.

yeah...the rumors and speculation are running rampant and some people think they are facts.   

4 minutes ago, 307husker said:

OK, so IF the wife/friend story is true and Mickey was not violent towards his wife (just the other dude), can we keep him?

Either way, he committed a felony.   Not sure he could stay even if Trev and Rhule would allow it.

• Fire 1

7 minutes ago, 307husker said:

OK, so IF the wife/friend story is true and Mickey was not violent towards his wife (just the other dude), can we keep him?

Legally - not sure this would fly.

Morally and ethically?  If there was a dude messing with Mickey's wife and he caught dude, we're lucky we're not talking about a much worse charge. 

I've seen situations where guys have gotten jumped just for SPEAKING with another guys lady. I've also seen two ladies (in Church, mind you) come to blows over their husbands.

Not to mention - how would SHE explain this?

• Plus1 1