Mickey Joseph Arrested For Assault

Hagg

3 minutes ago, ndobney said:

All I was saying is I believe in 2nd chances not just for Mickey but for anyone one. So what was his point in regards to what I was saying never said he owed Mickey

Mickey did something sorta similar in college and covered up for a sexual predator at LSU he can GTFO and no women beaters can get lost. 

• Fire 1
6 minutes ago, Husker816 said:

Mickey did something sorta similar in college and covered up for a sexual predator at LSU he can GTFO and no women beaters can get lost. 

I'm as objective as anyone. I've always admired Mickey. One of my favorites growing up. 

IF it's a pattern for him, that's an issue. Those types rarely change. The conduct usually worsens over time. I've dealt with plenty of them. No matter what Priscilla did, a physical reaction like that (If true) isn't someone I want anywhere near my team.

Now, I'm also aware that things can transpire differently than what's presented. We don't want someone paying for something they haven't committed. Three sides to a story like that. Hers, his and another representing the truth. When the third aligns with a victim, the perpetrator faces the consequences plain and simple. 

The most important thing Mickey has to do is be honest with himself. If a person confronts their issues and earnestly goes about changing that's commendable. It takes time and commitment. There's a sadness knowing that another human being had choices and threw away their opportunities.  

• Plus1 2

19 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

information that he got from a few of the players.  

Not a more factual and impartial source out there..... Please.  

41 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

There is more to the story.  What Mickey did is really bad, but I laugh at all the rumors that are being posted with little or no proof!

Did he hit her or not?