Mickey Joseph Arrested For Assault

Hagg

15 hours ago, macroboy said:

I still haven’t tried chili and cinnamon rolls but I do like cottage cheese on potato chips.

Same here - cottage cheese and salty ships does the trick for me also.   Here's one that is related somewhat  -- I had some Gouda cheese and dapped it into my steak rub - good.  The cheese wt the salty, lemon peppery rub was a good combination.  

8 hours ago, Red Five said:

Throw a spoonful of cottage cheese in with your eggs while you are beating them before making scrambled eggs. <Chef's kiss>

7 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Same here - cottage cheese and salty ships does the trick for me also.   Here's one that is related somewhat  -- I had some Gouda cheese and dapped it into my steak rub - good.  The cheese wt the salty, lemon peppery rub was a good combination.  

you both just blew my freaking mind!!!! 

I didn't want to start a new thread, but wanted to revisit another coach a lot of Husker fans desperately wanted who we were fortunate not to get.

I mean, f#&% Urban Meyer, right?

https://theathletic.com/3190484/2022/03/21/the-most-toxic-environment-ive-ever-been-a-part-of-inside-urban-meyers-disastrous-year-with-jaguars/?source=fbpcadsbc&ad_id=23850568923220092

• TBH 1

5 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I didn't want to start a new thread, but wanted to revisit another coach a lot of Husker fans desperately wanted who we were fortunate not to get.

https://theathletic.com/3190484/2022/03/21/the-most-toxic-environment-ive-ever-been-a-part-of-inside-urban-meyers-disastrous-year-with-jaguars/?source=fbpcadsbc&ad_id=23850568923220092

Weren't there similar stories when Saben left Miami?

22 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Glad we got Rhule and not Meyer. 

• Plus1 8
  • Haha 1
On 2/23/2023 at 10:25 AM, TGHusker said:

Glad we got Rhule and not Meyer. 

Precisely what caused me to be adamant about not having Urban Meyer here.

He's cool, calculating, clever and it's all about HIM always. He might be a "good coach" but he's not a good person nor the kind of leader we wanted or needed to lead our football program. I know his type well. He envies the Nebraska football program's successes and yet knows that he doesn't have the characteristics to turn it around or, the character to lead it. Scum bug. 

Interesting how his supporters were soon nowhere to be found after his not being named. There's a few of them I know who are still throwing fits. Rhule's got a big ego, etc. Laughable. Quite a few of them have troubled personalities themselves. That's not suggesting all or even most. Many just don't recognize his devious ways. 

Don't want Meyer's kind around. Don't need him. 

As for Mickey Joseph, some of his personality traits began to bleed through his exterior during the coarse of his serving as interim coach. When his was discussing social media and his being in charge and not those commenting on games and some of his decisions. His brother told him to not go onto social media, participate in it and to avoid it. I don't object to that. He must not have taken the advice though as it certainly had his attention. He participated and took great exception to some of the things being said. That rolls off the back of a confident person's back. It's given much less focus than he demonstrates.

All of them have excuses. Some form of rehabilitation occurs. Apologies are made. Maybe there's community service. Impressions are made that issues have been confronted and brought resolution to. They'll do just about anything to protect themselves, survive the storm. A few truly overcome. Most fall well short of these fraudulent proclamations. 

Sorry...I have seen too many suffer the consequences of this destructive conduct. The trauma people endure. So much unnecessary pain exacted upon people through no fault of their own. Urban Meyer doesn't give a damn about how his assistant treated his spouse. His false identity and winning were among his only priorities. 

• Fire 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Trail date has been moved/delayed again.

"The delay is because prosecutors need a key witness in the case to come and testify - but that person has moved out of state since the alleged abuse happened."

I am not a lawyer; but does this mean his case will be thrown out? 

https://www.1011now.com/video/2023/03/21/mickey-joseph-court-case-delayed-again/?fbclid=IwAR3azDndCq-CaLkpnnLS3LvxBZLRd9LKS2NEWIwJPNmk_Z5Jdvscqx197WE