Mickey Joseph Arrested For Assault

Hagg

1 hour ago, Born N Bled Red said:

So a headlock, if someone is screaming and you cover their mouth, there are so many different ways these could be achieved. Every wrestler would be guilty of  this, as written, nearly every match. 

It also does not say that the victim would need to be to the point of passing out or even lightheadedness, but the action of applying pressure is the crime.

Which completely contradicts what you said to me originally when you said they simply had to put their arms around their neck. No, they have to apply pressure, like I said. 

6 minutes ago, Bad2theBONES said:

28-323.

Domestic assault; penalties.

(1) A person commits the offense of domestic assault in the third degree if he or she:

(a) Intentionally and knowingly causes bodily injury to his or her intimate partner;

For purposes of this section, intimate partner means a spouse; a former spouse; persons who have a child in common whether or not they have been married or lived together at any time; and persons who are or were involved in a dating relationship. For purposes of this subsection, dating relationship means frequent, intimate associations primarily characterized by the expectation of affectional or sexual involvement, but does not include a casual relationship or an ordinary association between persons in a business or social context.

It could be the mother in law, but then you'd have to add incest charges no?

9 minutes ago, M.A. said:

Excuse me, I wouldn't characterize dealing with violent offenders, molesters, murderers and a whole range of other dangerous personalities on a continual basis, sometimes delivering death notifications and occasionally having one's own life threatened as an occupation in the service of the public's interests particularly "privileged". 

Thank you for proving my point. You are speaking from one side only. 

3 minutes ago, Alamo City Husker said:

Thank you for proving my point. You are speaking from one side only. 

I said I “used to be in LE” so you’re just an idiot and I’m not speaking one one side. You just don’t know your head from your a$$ and are trying to comment things you have zero clue on. Read a book. 

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1

11 minutes ago, Bad2theBONES said:

If you knew anything about the law works, you would know it didn’t happen a while back or else they would have been “serving a warrant” and that isn’t what the media release said happened.

"Mrs. Joseph’s cryptic  “the truth will set you free” tweet may be making more sense"

Let your brain balls drop little homie. There were two sentences up in there bud. #OffYourHighHorseYouGo 

1 minute ago, Alamo City Husker said:

"Mrs. Joseph’s cryptic  “the truth will set you free” tweet may be making more sense"

Let your brain balls drop little homie. There were two sentences up in there bud. #OffYourHighHorseYouGo 

You called me privileged knowing nothing about me except that I used to be in law enforcement. Me get off my high horse. Just give up and stop having to have the last word. You keep making yourself look dumber each time. 

• Fire 2