Mickey Joseph Arrested For Assault

Hagg

I can understand being pissed at your wife, even about this.  But you just cant do that, you just cant you need to be the bigger person and just walk away.  its hard, its dam hard but youve got to. Now his whole like is public, all this ugliness is public.  Im sorry for him but at the same time he should know better, we all should know  better

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

This sounds like an all too common story for married couples (well, not th ephysical violence part, but that's is far too common as well) that may ultimately end in divorce.

I was sitting in a docket call and an uncontested divorce matter was called. The Court asked the wife why she was seeking divorce and wife's response was simply put and eloquent, she said "finances and romances, there wasn't near enough of either one." That about summed it all up.

Arguing about "infidelity" is vague, I suspect intentionally vague. 

3 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

I must be missing something...how are they conflicting?

Ricardo is saying Mickey was standing up choking her with one and and pushed he onto the couch then grabbed her phone.  Pricilla is saying Mickey pushed her onto the couch and choked her with both hands.  She was then able to get him off her and make her way into the kitchen when Mickey pulled her by her hair knocked her down and punched her then grabbed her phone.  so for Ricardo's story to be true Mickey would have then had to pick Pricilla up and choke her with one hand (which she doesnt mention) push her back onto the couch and then go to the bathroom to flush the phone

• Fire 1
4 minutes ago, Snowmanandbandit said:

curios how that report is out. Seems like with the laws we have to protect victims of domestic abuse this shouldn’t be public knowledge. 

Ain't been no kind of protection with this at all from jump.  This is how KMTV justified it:

"KMTV 3 News Now only publishes mugshots in certain situations. It’s part of our commitment to being fair and minimizing harm in our reporting. In this case, we are using Mickey Joseph's mugshot because he is a high-profile person in the State of Nebraska and because the charges are serious."

1 hour ago, sho said:

The way I've been told (different person) was that MJ came in and caught them fornicating.   He got enraged, aggressively pulled her away from him (domestic violence) and then went after him and started choking him.  She called the police and he left the home.

FORNICATION! No Breathing, don't give a f*** if I hurt my friend Stevie.

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Ricardo is saying Mickey was standing up choking her with one and and pushed he onto the couch then grabbed her phone.  Pricilla is saying Mickey pushed her onto the couch and choked her with both hands.  She was then able to get him off her and make her way into the kitchen when Mickey pulled her by her hair knocked her down and punched her then grabbed her phone.  so for Ricardo's story to be true Mickey would have then had to pick Pricilla up and choke her with one hand (which she doesnt mention) push her back onto the couch and then go to the bathroom to flush the phone

Ah, I see it now. Thanks. 

7 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

But regardless Mickey's hand or hands are alleged to be around her throat to the point the victim describes not being able to breath. It's not uncommon for witnesses to observe things and then retell them inaccurately. If LPD is smart here they advised her to get a scan of her throat for possible internal injuries. These would occur when a strangulation happens. Hopefully they also obtained medical consent to obtain these records from the victim. 

Even if he's cleared of this in the end he's gone folks. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 3