Mickey Joseph Arrested For Assault

Hagg

22 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

If we are posting Zillow details, this is supposedly Frost's new house in Phoenix.  It pays to be a fired head coach nowadays.

https://www.zillow.com/homes/5314-E-Calle-Del-Norte-Phoenix,-AZ-85018_rb/7838872_zpid/

If you plan is to stay in coaching, why do you go buy a real expensive house?  It’s kind of a nomad job.

I work in corporate America where most companies have relo packages with sellers assistance, but this still seems like an unusual move to me.

• TBH 1

6 hours ago, gobiggergoredder said:

If you plan is to stay in coaching, why do you go buy a real expensive house?  It’s kind of a nomad job.

I work in corporate America where most companies have relo packages with sellers assistance, but this still seems like an unusual move to me.

Uh... because you have millions and are already set for life. You're money is making you money till you die now.

• Plus1 2
7 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Scott had a huge house on a lake in the Ashland area, but I can see why he would want to be nowhere near Nebraska going forward. He’s just too recognizable.  If he’s down in Arizona or any other place, he can blend in with the crowd more. 

I hope Scott finds piece in Phoenix. 

ASU.jpg

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1

18 hours ago, gobiggergoredder said:

I don’t think Scott gives two flying fudgecicles about money ever again. He’s set. 

• TBH 1

6 hours ago, Huskinator said:

I don’t think Scott gives two flying fudgecicles about money ever again. He’s set. 

Just gonna tell you from my experience………..

If someone takes a high level job in leadership and their family doesn’t come with them to the functional location of the job, their performance is limited.

Translation:  He takes a gig at Insert State University as an OC 1200 miles away from Arizona and his family stays behind.  It’ll be a challenge.

Money is one thing.  Life is another.

• Plus1 1