New Defensive Coordinator - TONY WHITE

TGHusker

2 minutes ago, Decked said:

I want you to know that he took that from other reporters. Like he always does with anything credible he has said. Which is maybe 1/20 posts. He is a fraud. 

Like taking handfuls of turds and throwing them up against a wall...A few are gonna stick! 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

So between Leonhard, Schumann or Robinson, who would you want as DC?

That's a tough one. Leonard knows the Big 10. Schumann and Robinson are excellent recruiters with Robinson not having experience as a DC. Which has the most experience operating the type of defensive scheme Rhule wants to run? Which is most likely to remain for the longer term? I'm leaning Schumann. It probably comes down to the one that fits best with Rhule and his staff. 

Which one would be your preference?

7 minutes ago, M.A. said:

That's a tough one. Leonard knows the Big 10. Schumann and Robinson are excellent recruiters with Robinson not having experience as a DC. Which has the most experience operating the type of defensive scheme Rhule wants to run? Which is most likely to remain for the longer term? I'm leaning Schumann. It probably comes down to the one that fits best with Rhule and his staff. 

Which one would be your preference?

I don't know enough about Schumann or Robinson's approach to defense so I would lean toward Leonhard who has proven to be successful in the BIG AND should be able to land better recruits than he did at Wisconsin.  Nebraska often ends up with a higher 247 team ranking than Wisconsin.

• Plus1 2

On 12/7/2022 at 10:01 AM, lo country said:

I hope so.  Need someone proven who knows the Big 10.  After the underwhelming OL hire, I'm ready for some good news. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
  • TGHusker changed the title to New Defensive Coordinator - TONY WHITE