Huskers vs Kansas - NCAA Second Round

Mavric

We attended the game to watch my niece play her final game for Kansas.  Boy howdy- their fans were pissed about that call towards the end of the game.  We were approached by at least 3 different volleyball family members to weigh in on the call.  I do not know how the official got it so wrong?  The past 3 games (played at Devaney this week)- he (the officials)  seemed to make quick judgements.

This call- he took about 4 minutes to render his verdict.  I do not total understand the rules- but they were explained to me in 6-8 different conversations after the game.  I did say these are not "Husker" refs as they kept referring to but that was not good enough.  I was  kind of afraid if we had to go a fifth set.

https://twitter.com/Beauuuuu4/status/1598976355441729537?s=20&t=TDU16tUsWLSm8p0hHXXvDA

My only guess was the ball hit the net; triggering the out-of-bounds pole and flopped over?  Oh well, onto Louisville - GBR

3 hours ago, Vizsla1 said:

We attended the game to watch my niece play her final game for Kansas.  Boy howdy- their fans were pissed about that call towards the end of the game.  We were approached by at least 3 different volleyball family members to weigh in on the call.  I do not know how the official got it so wrong?  The past 3 games (played at Devaney this week)- he (the officials)  seemed to make quick judgements.

This call- he took about 4 minutes to render his verdict.  I do not total understand the rules- but they were explained to me in 6-8 different conversations after the game.  I did say these are not "Husker" refs as they kept referring to but that was not good enough.  I was  kind of afraid if we had to go a fifth set.

https://twitter.com/Beauuuuu4/status/1598976355441729537?s=20&t=TDU16tUsWLSm8p0hHXXvDA

My only guess was the ball hit the net; triggering the out-of-bounds pole and flopped over?  Oh well, onto Louisville - GBR

I wasn't able to watch the game so I don't know the context.

If the ball hits the antenna it is out.  It looks from that clip like it did hit the antenna but I'm not sure I'd say it was conclusive.  So, from just that clip, I'd say the original call would stand.

What was the original call?  And was was the ruling after the challenge?