Arrival/Departure List 2022-23

12 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Nice.

I wonder if they are being told who their coach is going to be.

Word is this has not actually happened.  Now, sometimes there is a delay between the request and when it actually happens.  And perhaps it will still happen.  But hasn’t actually been done at this point.

4 hours ago, lo country said:

AM played for NU for 4 years. Played broken and beaten.  Played for the worst coach in NU history. I wanted him to succeed, get out and win a bowl game.  Hausmann gave us one year and flashed potential.  That's it.  The mere fact he played one year doesn't gain my loyalty.  

meh, hausmann also played for the worst coach in history.  Like i said, u go elsewhere i aint gonna fault u but could care less about being successful for another team.  #loyalty

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1
11 hours ago, Mavric said:

Word is this has not actually happened.  Now, sometimes there is a delay between the request and when it actually happens.  And perhaps it will still happen.  But hasn’t actually been done at this point.

Do you think they went to withdraw from the portal and the staff told them there was no scholly for them?

5 minutes ago, macroboy said:

Do you think they went to withdraw from the portal and the staff told them there was no scholly for them?

Wouldn't be shocked- i think when u enter the portal the staff/university has every right to pull the scholly right?  Could easily see Rhule and co wanting to clear the roster if they dont see the player as a clear starter any time soon and the upside isnt there down the road

For all the new addition's that we got today I certainly didn't expect to see any of those 3 names. I thought we were going to get Chief Borders, Malik Hornsby, and Eric Fields today. One can only wish and I'm not knocking any of the guys who committed I was just saying it seemed like a done deal bc they all seemed pretty high on Nebraska but things can change any minute in the world of college football.

5 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

For all the new addition's that we got today I certainly didn't expect to see any of those 3 names. I thought we were going to get Chief Borders, Malik Hornsby, and Eric Fields today. One can only wish and I'm not knocking any of the guys who committed I was just saying it seemed like a done deal bc they all seemed pretty high on Nebraska but things can change any minute in the world of college football.

I really think borders is behind Jeudy from A&M. May get another edge guy from high school too. Numbers may start to crunch him out. Not sure on Hornsby but if he came here as a WR hell yes. 

45 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I don't think so with being drafted. I thought he should have came back to work on certain things.  He didn't have a highly productive year like many thought he was going to have.  Wish him well though.

He was in his extra Covid year this past season (6th year senior), so he can't come back.

• Plus1 2
  • NsideScoop changed the title to Arrival/Departure List 2022-23
  • Mavric unpinned this topic