Arrival/Departure List 2022-23

26 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

I didn't know that. If it was pot then it seems like a complete joke to me. I was wondering why our star receiver was suddenly deemed no good. What a waste.

It just seems to me that it would be in his interest to decide what's most important to him and prioritize. If other things carry more importance than the team that's not going to work. It sounded like he'd lost his passion for the game and didn't want to make a commitment to it. 

Having said that, life is hard and people can change. We don't know what he's been dealing with. We do know that he's a talented athlete that could contribute to a team if he were to choose to.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Did he even play this season at Grambling State?  He probably will go undrafted.  The guy has talent but talent will only go so far.

Grambling state website says he had 61 attempts for 589 yards and 7TDs for a 9.7 average which sounds like video game numbers. But it’s odd that he was so successful, played 11 games and couldn’t get more carries.

20 minutes ago, AlaSker said:

Grambling state website says he had 61 attempts for 589 yards and 7TDs for a 9.7 average which sounds like video game numbers. But it’s odd that he was so successful, played 11 games and couldn’t get more carries.

Only got 10 carries in a game twice.  But did have a game he averaged 19 yards a carry.  Not sure how many carries that was tho

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’m so sorry you experienced that. Glad you were able to move on from it. 

Hey, the way he was treated really hurt me too. I think I deserve an apology from some of you guys. A couple beers would make it right, .....as long as they're craft beers.

• Haha 1

• NsideScoop changed the title to Arrival/Departure List 2022-23
  • Mavric unpinned this topic