Arrival/Departure List 2022-23

11 minutes ago, twofittyonred said:

So you would pass up good talent for a 19 yr olds minor mistakes..??  got it...  I could see your point if we were taking armed robbery or murder.... but some academics and some weed..??    please...

No, I don’t care about weed. If he has his academics straightened out so he can play, great. If he doesn’t have his grades worked out, your question is kind of ridiculous. 

We need players that are bought in and want to be here.  He was here once and quit. Now, he’s questioning if he wants to come back.  Naaaa….try somewhere else if you’re asking for a scholarship. If he is willing to walk-on and prove himself….great.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

No, I don’t care about weed. If he has his academics straightened out so he can play, great. If he doesn’t have his grades worked out, your question is kind of ridiculous. 

We need players that are bought in and want to be here.  He was here once and quit. Now, he’s questioning if he wants to come back.  Naaaa….try somewhere else if you’re asking for a scholarship. If he is willing to walk-on and prove himself….great.  

What question exactly is "ridiculous"..??  

1 hour ago, Decked said:

Who cares. Dude was making an estimated 84k a year here. Didn’t play one down. Guy got some horrible advice. 

Handful of reports from reporters who cover the team closely said he had a long way to go to be a power 5 contributor. Not sure if it was because of his injury or ability. Glad he went somewhere he may play

• NsideScoop changed the title to Arrival/Departure List 2022-23
  • Mavric unpinned this topic