Arrival/Departure List 2022-23

1 hour ago, HANC said:

Handful of reports from reporters who cover the team closely said he had a long way to go to be a power 5 contributor. Not sure if it was because of his injury or ability. Glad he went somewhere he may play

He was slated to play until injury. I remember the opposite.

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

If Betts is committed to coming back, putting the work in, and still qualifies academically to play…then you give him another shot because that kind of talent is very hard to find for Nebraska. He’s worth the risk. 

247 guys basically said this wasn’t gonna happen 

• Plus1 1

13 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Agree, but I thought we would have a few after the holidays.  Guess I don't know much. :confucius:D

Based on where we are at with scholarship numbers, the coaches are assuming there will be more attrition.  I am sure the coaches met with anyone who was pondering transferring out, and told them "Hey, let''s go through Winter workouts and Spring practices so we can all properly evaluate each other.  We can get a better idea of the player you are, and you can get a better idea of how we coach and how you will fit within our program."

• Plus1 1
21 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Based on where we are at with scholarship numbers, the coaches are assuming there will be more attrition.  I am sure the coaches met with anyone who was pondering transferring out, and told them "Hey, let''s go through Winter workouts and Spring practices so we can all properly evaluate each other.  We can get a better idea of the player you are, and you can get a better idea of how we coach and how you will fit within our program."

Yep.

And, this is just another reason why I don't see Betts as an option.  We already need to get rid of quite a few guys.  Bringing him in would just add to that.

• Plus1 1
  • NsideScoop changed the title to Arrival/Departure List 2022-23
  • Mavric unpinned this topic