Arrival/Departure List 2022-23

1 minute ago, Cdog923 said:

He's going to be a Sophmore this year, right? Might be an ideal candidate to go spend a developmental year at a Juco and see where he can land afterwards. 

Yeah, he's one of those crazy COVID year recruits who feels like he has been in college forever, but is somehow only a sophomore eligibility-wise.

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, Wynn came from Alabama to use his free transfer.  This would mean he has to go down a level or sit a year, correct?

Yes, unless he is going to graduate this May, which will enable him to use a grad transfer.  I think players will also petition for waivers from the NCAA due the coaching change.

• Plus1 4

10 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

I wonder what the issue with Wynn is. Wasn’t he considered part of the rotation? Could it be he wasn’t fully onboard being a Husker, and Rhule suggested he move on? 

When all 3 DL were expected to be near or over 300 lbs, he was in the rotation. Now that's only one spot on the DL for really big guys and he appeared to be behind Hutmacher, Jeudy, and Robinson. It's not bad for either party.

• Plus1 1
54 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Shocker

I remember being really hyped for his commitment.  He and Wan'dale had a heavy collision in a Sr HS All Star game and both popped up as future teammates with respect.

Stepping back, NPG is like too many over the last few years.  Talented and just weren't developed.  

• Mavric unpinned this topic