Arrival/Departure List 2022-23

59 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Thank you.  I thoughts that the way it was, but I definitely wasn’t sure.

id like to see them keep Hausmann , which I think the will, but best of luck to the rest.

Coleman just met with Rhule the other day. Said on a radio show prior to that meeting that he wants to see what Rhule has to say and is open to him re- recruiting him. For what it’s worth 

• Plus1 1

13 minutes ago, Decked said:

Alex Conn in portal as well

Elijah Judy from A&M visiting this weekend. Former four star. Think he is a redshirt FR this year. 

The portal works both ways.  I hope Rhule & staff have the pull to replace departing players with an upgrade.  Regardless though, I really hope he is able to pull Coleman(recruit not tranfer of course), Hausmann back into the fold and keep AJ happy.  My thinking is that wt Rhule's greater emphasis on the run game & an improved line AJ might be happy to stay

• Plus1 3

51 minutes ago, Scofrosghost said:

Coleman just met with Rhule the other day. Said on a radio show prior to that meeting that he wants to see what Rhule has to say and is open to him re- recruiting him. For what it’s worth 

For whatever reason I just don't care about Coleman.  He seems like Kardashian.  Seems to check all the boxes.  I still hope we get him, but he just screams "bust" to me.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
16 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

For whatever reason I just don't care about Coleman.  He seems like Kardashian.  Seems to check all the boxes.  I still hope we get him, but he just screams "bust" to me.

He has an enormous ceiling with crazy physical attributes you cannot teach. Best tell Georgia, Michigan, OU, & Nebraska of this. 

• Plus1 4
  • TBH 2

Coleman showed up for an unofficial visit again this weekend after his initial meeting with Rhule, which is a positive. I read somewhere that Hausman wasn’t interested in returning, regardless of what Rhule has to say. A local beat writer put that out there

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, BoNeyard said:

Not enough offensive linemen are entering the portal.

Uhm... I haven't seen any transfers indicate they are coming either. I'd much rather 10 new linemen come and battle out for spots with guys who are already here than get 10 new linemen and they all have to play, regardless of talent, because we don't have anyone else. That is exactly what has given us the line production we already have. 

Also, be careful what you wish for... if any transfer it will probably be Teddy and Nouile (sp) and we'll be stuck with the rest. 

Considering we gots a 4-8 football team, I actually think Rhule would have a harder time NOT upgrading this team through the portal.

Minimal effort from the staff (which has a history of solid recruiting, I think) should see an immediate upgrade in talent.

• Plus1 2
  • NsideScoop changed the title to Arrival/Departure List 2022-23
  • Mavric unpinned this topic