HuskerBoard Predictor  

10 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Ives commit?

• Nebraska
    • Temple
    • Rutgers

This poll is closed to new votes

33 minutes ago, Cobra Kai said:

Nebraska fans are stupid then.   I am one too, so don't get all butt hurt.

We wanted stars...we got them...we sucked.

We wanted change...we got it...we b!^@h. 

Rhule recruits this way.  People need to learn to deal with it.

We will always have guys like this kid with rhule as HC.  Rankings lower but a chance to develop.  He knows more than we do, so we should all stfu and see where it goes.  Can't get much worse than it's been!

For example, we get Brice Turner. Two days later, he goes from unranked to one of the highest 3-stars that 247 offers.

Rhule's philosophy is finding the talent and potential before others do. Ives might be one of these cases.

• Thanks 1
  • TBH 2

I think we need to remember two things here.

1. This is a new staff. The first recruiting class after a coaching change is not gonna be great. They need to fill spots the best they can and use the relationships they have.

2. Rhule has talked more than once about the track record of development. 

• Plus1 2
56 minutes ago, macroboy said:

I think we need to remember two things here.

1. This is a new staff. The first recruiting class after a coaching change is not gonna be great. They need to fill spots the best they can and use the relationships they have.

2. Rhule has talked more than once about the track record of development. 

And I understand that but don't go telling Deion Sanders that.  Bet you Colorado fans don't believe that and they were worst then us last year but it's my belief that Colorado will do just fine in the recruiting game or even better then us. It won't matter though we are all about developing and getting better. We will wait and see how we do against them next year. You would think kids would be more excited to come here but we don't need to win the off-season, we need to win during the season that's all that matters.

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

And I understand that go tell Deion Sanders that bet you Colorado fans don't believe that and they were worst then us last year but it's my belief that Colorado will do just fine in the recruiting game or even better then us. It won't matter though we are all about developing and getting better. We will wait and see how we do against them next year. You would think kids would be more excited to come here but we don't need to win the off-season, we need to win during the season that's all that matters.

Although I agree with most of what you said it just reminds me of how much the fan base follows the new train of thought with each coach and doesn’t call BS until it’s too late. It’s been florbraska calibraska fastbraska now developmentbraska. People need to stop drinking the kool aid and worrying about what other schools are doing and be honest where scholarships have been wasted and why the roster has been full of players that can’t play on sundays. 

• Plus1 3

2 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

We’ve had too many players who can’t or don’t play on Saturdays.  I don’t care who plays on Sundays bc they aren’t playing for Nebraska.  

Im curious - what % of high school fb players are actually graded / evaluated by the ratings outfits?  Perhaps 10 or 20%.  ?   

Idk if you’ve noticed but good football players play on Sunday and the more you have the better your odds are at winning. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

We’ve had too many players who can’t or don’t play on Saturdays.  I don’t care who plays on Sundays bc they aren’t playing for Nebraska.  

Im curious - what % of high school fb players are actually graded / evaluated by the ratings outfits?  Perhaps 10 or 20%.  ?   

Of the ones that go on to play in college?  About 99%

• Mavric changed the title to RB Kwinten Ives [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric changed the title to RB Kwinten Ives