Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

10 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Ives commit?

• Nebraska
    • Temple
    • Rutgers

This poll is closed to new votes

2022 Stats: 1671 yards rushing on 157 carries (10.3 ypc) with 26 TDs and 240 yards receiving on 15 catches (16 ypc) and 3 TDs

Career Stats: 3176 yards rushing on 317 carries (10.0 ypc) with 45 TDs and 465 yards receiving on 22 catches (21.3 ypc) and 6 TDs

Ives had 170 yards of offense and 2 TDs in every game this season. He didn't play very good competition but he is big and put up good numbers.

• Plus1 2

44 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

What did that have to do with my response?

meant to quote Decked's response as well.  Nobody questions when you sign a 4* wr because he's already a "football player".  coaches have done that plenty the last few years but a lot of them didn't see any playing time.  So if a kid has what they are looking for and isn't top rated I'll trust who they offer.  

• Plus1 2
29 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

meant to quote Decked's response as well.  Nobody questions when you sign a 4* wr because he's already a "football player".  coaches have done that plenty the last few years but a lot of them didn't see any playing time.  So if a kid has what they are looking for and isn't top rated I'll trust who they offer.  

No matter the star value, there needs to be some development.  Frost staff did very little.  Ruhle likes fast athletes.  Osborne during his day did the same.

34 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

This is not any of the last coaching staffs. There is a reason why five and four star recruits get drafted at a much higher % than their peers. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to RB Kwinten Ives
  • Mavric changed the title to RB Kwinten Ives [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric pinned this topic