WR Brice Turner

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

1 member has voted

1. 1. To which school will Turner commit?

• Nebraska
    • SMU
    • Houston

This poll is closed to new votes

53 minutes ago, BaytownHusker said:

Only thing Ill say here is he played in the Middle of the Classes 4A football in texas and some of the Teams HISD schools are HORRIBLE.  Rhule will need to develop him for sure. 

Speed is speed tho.  One of the best football players I ever played with played 9 man football in Korea then transfered to my school, a not good 3A school in IN.  Didn't get recruited (although my dad/coach tried to get him to Nebraksa) went to a D2 school in IN then made a pro practice squad before going to play in NFL Europe while it was still a thing.  As long as this kid doesn't have stone hands they can probably develope him 

4 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Speed is speed tho.  One of the best football players I ever played with played 9 man football in Korea then transfered to my school, a not good 3A school in IN.  Didn't get recruited (although my dad/coach tried to get him to Nebraksa) went to a D2 school in IN then made a pro practice squad before going to play in NFL Europe while it was still a thing.  As long as this kid doesn't have stone hands they can probably develope him 

The bolded will probably be what determines if he plays defense or offense.  I really hope he can catch everything around him with that speed.

2 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Truth. Heck of a lot easier to teach a kid to catch than to teach them how to run a 10.2 100m. 

• TBH 4
15 hours ago, swmohusker said:

Truth. Heck of a lot easier to teach a kid to catch than to teach them how to run a 10.2 100m. 

I really cant disagree with any thing you guys are saying. My only fear is some times you just cant make a track athlete good at football lol.

Devon Allen. Track speed gets him shots but he cant get on the field.

47 minutes ago, BaytownHusker said:

I really cant disagree with any thing you guys are saying. My only fear is some times you just cant make a track athlete good at football lol.

Devon Allen. Track speed gets him shots but he cant get on the field.

Agree here.  I hope the kid comes and turns out to be a great player.  
The coaches must see some quick twitch movements and speed that translates to the football field as opposed to just straight line speed 

• Plus1 1

• Mavric changed the title to WR Brice Turner