WR Brice Turner

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

1 member has voted

1. 1. To which school will Turner commit?

• Nebraska
    • SMU
    • Houston

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Caliborn72 said:

Plays in the same division as 5-star RB Rueben Owens. Fun highlight tape, trying to figure out why he doesn’t have much of an offer list. Lots of clips of him at WR, maybe a case of him looking better as a RB once he finally got reps there?

Bay city is terrible here in texas lol..

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Yeah, I am thinking more of guys like Andre Hunt, Jaron Woodyard, Mike Willliams, Jamie Nance, William Nixon, Marcus Flemming - Guys who were reported to have all world speed but needed work on Football skills, but never once saw any meaningful playing time. 

I too was disappointed that none worked out though Hunt was in line to start (if I remember correctly) before his legal issues. 

After Palmer's breakout this year, I'm excited to see what Turner can do with some development here. Appears to be a pretty humble kid and that kind of speed is hard to ignore.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Brice Turner [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric pinned this topic

According to his coach, he's 6-2 180.  That's up quite a ways from what was originally shown but considering he has been pretty under-the-radar from a football standpoint, it's plausible that the listed numbers were outdated.

Apparently we also inquired about him playing defense.  His coach said he's probably most comfortable playing receiver but defense would be a possibility.

Apparently the Husker track coaches pointed him out to the new football staff and it went quickly from there.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

At this point, I am going to trust Rhule's track record of developing these types of guys, and not worry about the lack of development which didn't occur under Frost.

Exactly Rhule has shown he can develop these guys, I can't really even point to one guy Frost and staff developed.

• Thanks 1
  • TBH 1
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Brice Turner